What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that websites send to your browser and download to your computer. Cookies allow the website to store and retrieve information about your visit, such as your preferred language and other options, in order to improve the services offered and contribute to a better browsing experience for the user.
Types of cookies
Depending on who manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data is processed, a distinction is made between first-party cookies and third-party cookies.
Cookies can also be classified according to the length of time they remain stored in the user’s browser, distinguishing between session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, depending on the purpose for which the information collected is processed, cookies can be classified into the following categories:
– Technical cookies: these allow the user to browse a website and use some of the services offered by the website (such as, for example, those used to remember the items in a shopping cart).
– Personalisation cookies: these allow the user to access the website with certain characteristics, such as language.
– Security cookies: these are used to prevent or hinder attacks against the website.
– Complementary cookies to exchange social content: the so-called plugins, which allow content to be shared on social networks.
– Analysis cookies: these allow the responsible party to monitor user behaviour.
– Advertising cookies: these enable the management of advertising spaces on the website.
– Behavioural advertising cookies: like the previous ones, they are used to manage the website’s advertising spaces based on the information collected about the user’s behaviour and habits, adapting the advertising to the user’s profile.
– Geolocation cookies: used to find out the country where the user is located.
How to modify the configuration of cookies
You can restrict, block or delete cookies from BANCOSOLAR.ES or any other website using your browser. In each browser the operation is different, you can find how to do this in the help menu of your browser where the procedure for their elimination is established.
For more information:
Disabling cookies may prevent the website from working properly or you may not be able to access certain functions of the website.
Cookies used on the website
Different types of cookies are used on the website for different purposes. The cookies used are listed below:
This website uses its own cookies
|Type of cookie
|WordPress Test Cookies
|Used to customise the user interface.
|Stores the look and feel of the administration interface and the main site.
Third party cookies
|Type of cookie
|Anonymous browsing that allows you to know what you look at and how you navigate
Modification of the conditions
BANCOSOLAR.ES expressly reserves the right to modify unilaterally, in whole or in part, without prior notice, this Cookies Policy. The user acknowledges and accepts that it is their responsibility to review this Cookies Policy.